5. Have you applied for a Digital Certificate?

You may contact one of our Industry Partners to renew or get additional digital certificates. The cert must be a ACES Level 3 certificate "Business Identity Certificate" to ensure that we know who the Government is doing business with and to create a legally binding contracting. Industry Partners who currently provide Level 3 Digital Authentication Certificates for the GSA vendor community are:

How to get a Digital Cert if you are a foreign company?

If you are a Foreign Company trying to do business with the General Services Administration using eOffer/eMod and need a digital certificate, follow the instructions below:

Complete the application on the http://aces.orc.com/ site for a "Aces Business Representative Certificate". Complete the Aces Business Representative application. The form does not currently accept foreign addresses, so in the field for the address put Virginia, 22030, United States. In the text box below put the actual foreign address. Submit the form and print the documents to be notarized. Then have the form notarized through one of the following methods:

  • Go to a US Embassy and have the documents notarized.
  • If they are in the US they can go to any notary, or they can to go the ORC office and have the documents reviewed.

If they have questions and need to speak to someone at ORC, they can use the number below or email them.

The ORC ACES Customer Service Team
(888) 816-5503

They need to tell the person they are speaking with that they need a ACES Business Representative Certificate and that they are a foreign company.